Interview preparation for airline pilots
Do you want to prepare for an interview, advance your career, or change to an airline based in Hong Kong? Do you want to be more familiar with the type of questions asked in an airline interview?
Start preparing now to get the edge over the competition.
In addition to strong English communication skills, you need to stand out from other candidates with the skills to present yourself in the best possible way.
Aviation English Asia Ltd offers both classroom-based and Online Tutorials (Skype, Zoom, FaceTime, WeChat) to help you prepare for airline screening, job and career advancement interviews. Our teachers will work with you one-on-one to improve your English. Classes can be customised for your particular airline.
This course has 5 modules which can be taken independently, depending on what you need to practice
|Topics and themes||Objective|
|Module 1 ($55 USD)||
||This module will make sure that your application gets read by the recruiter, particularly if you are looking for a new employer because of the pandemic.|
|Module 2 ($100 USD)||
||This module will help you prepare for initial interviews, eg a personal interview with HR staff.|
|Module 3 ($100 USD)||
||This module will help you succeed in management interviews.|
|Module 4 ($200 USD)||
||This module will help you succeed in other assessments.|
|Module 5 ($100 USD)||
||This module will help you understand your language proficiency level with reference to the ICAO Language Proficiency Requirements and various types of test.|
Classes are built on the AEROSTA Framework, created to ensure that each class has relevant learning objectives and meaningful practice of language skills. This is your guarantee that you will have meaningful practice of relevant language skills.
- 100% Native English Teachers
- Teachers include commercial pilots with thousands of hours of flying experience
- Learner can receive feedback on each activity
- Course content is aviation focused - not just chat
- You can learn the secrets of pilot selection and recruitment processes, interview skills and techniques.
- You can learn to present yourself in the best possible way and make a great lasting impression.
- You can learn how to evaluate yourself and start preparing in a logical structure for your airline pilot interview.
- You can learn about Behavioural, Competency and Situational Interviews
- You can learn how to prepare for this type of questioning to your advantage.
- You can learn what to do after the pilot interview - including pilot medical checks, group assessments, essay writing and presentations.
- You can access solid advice and personal guidance when you need it.
For further details please call us on +852 81799295.