Lesson created by Michael Egerton for Aviation English Asia Ltd
- You will be able to understand, pronounce, and use the words in the vocabulary list below.
- You will develop your vocabulary and the use of the prefix de-
- You will be able to demonstrate comprehension of the passage by answering questions which require basic understanding and interpretation of the content.
- You will be able to identify past simple in sentences from the text.
- You will be able to distinguish N sounds
Lesson for ICAO Level 3-4
Describe this picture
Directions: Practice by saying the word pairs and example sentences, then speak the words from this reading.
Word Pairs Night-sight, new-sue, lane-lace, men-mess, line-lice
Example sentence: Nathan knew Nancy never went to Nashville.
Examples from this reading: Investigation - Involving - Initiated - Incidents - Informed - Nicknamed - Subsequently - Transmission - Position - Occurrence - Overturned - Horizontal - Remain - Substantial - Ground - Condition - Extended - Found - Concluding - Genesis - Encountered - Aviation - Frequency - Increased - Acknowledged - Assigned -