English for Flight Attendant Interviews
Do you want to be a flight attendant ?
Before you apply for a flight attendant job make sure your English is good enough. Flight attendants need to communicate in English all the time so improving your English is essential before applying for an airline career. Many candidates for airline positions do not pass the interviews because their English communication skills are not good enough. Don't make the same mistake!
Job interview English course
for flight attendant candidates
Aviation English Asia will help you reach your target level and pass all of the airline's tests. A consultation with one of our qualified Native English Teachers can help highlight language skills that you urgently need to improve before continuing with your application.
- You will be confident in talking about yourself and your career history in English.
- You will understand your strengths and weaknesses.
- You will understand the interview from the employer's perspective.
- You will be able to answer questions about your CV and cover letter.
- You will be able to handle difficult airline interview questions.
- You will learn effective language to highlight your strengths.
- You will have a greater awareness of your body language and how to present yourself at an airline interview.
- You will get feedback from experienced Native English Teachers, HR professionals, Flight Attendants and Senior Captains from major airlines.
- You will know your current English level and what to do to improve before you attend an interview.
Improve your English with
Native English Teachers, Senior Pilots and Flight Attendants who know the airline's REAL requirements.
Our teachers have years of teaching AND airline industry experience
The aim of English for Airline Interviews is to give intensive training and practice in English for you to perform effectively in airline job interviews and highlight areas for improvement. It is not focused on any particular airline as it is focused on:
DEVELOPING YOUR ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY IN ENGLISH.
English for Airline Interviews will cover the entire interview process from your initial application right through to what you should do after the interview. You will learn strategies for success in airline interviews and have the confidence to express yourself clearly and concisely in English.
English for Airline Interviews is conducted by a professional Native English Teacher, Senior Captain and experienced Flight Attendant. It is available as a small group workshop or as a private class. Recommendations will be made for further training and language development where necessary.
5 x 60 minute sessions are focused on improving your performance and confidence in English when answering difficult questions - with instant feedback on your performance.
- Date: At mutual convenience.
- Time: At mutual convenience.
- Location: Central, Hong Kong SAR or online
- Class size: 1 person
- Cost: Call for details
Get feedback on your performance
- Get immediate feedback from a Native English Teacher or experienced Flight Attendant
- Learn language skills that will last a lifetime - not just for an interview
- Highlight areas for improvement
- Review your performance
- Practice again and again
This is the most effective way of preparing for an interview and the skills you will learn will last for a lifetime.
||You, your career history, qualifications,
experience and plans
- Giving personal information
- CVs, cover letters and application forms
- Presenting your strengths and weaknesses
- Describing your personality
- Comprehension tests
||Understanding the airline's needs
- The airline's requirements
- Preparing for aptitude tests
- Service language
- Giving examples
- Language assessments
||Answering interview questions
- Personal questions
- Career history questions
- Behavioural questions
- Technical questions
- Pronunciation tests
Group discussions and debates
- Understanding different points of view
- Agreeing, disagreeing and interrupting
- Advanced persuasion techniques
- Managing other group members politely
- Confirming, paraphrasing and summarising
||English Language Assessments
- Know your current English level
- Types of language test
- Plan for further language training
- Are you ready?
Recommendations for further English language training
READ THIS CAREFULLY: It's unlikely that English for Airline Interviews will give you all of the language skills that you need for an airline career. It's a good start, but if you are not yet at your target level - developing genuine proficiency in English is going to take time. After completing the 5 sessions we recommend that you continue to improve your English on one of the following language development courses.
These courses are carefully graded depending on your level of English proficiency, experience and career goals. An instructor will advise you as to which courses you should take to reach your target level.
Don't fail a flight attendant job interview because you have poor English!
Aviation English Asia courses will help you quickly improve your English to the required standard - Start TODAY!
What to do next
Arrange a free telephone consultation to discuss your English training needs:
- Call us today on +852 8179 9295, and
- subscribe using the Course Enquiry form on the right