Phrasal verbs are difficult for many English learners because it's difficult to see what the words mean just by looking at them. Aviation English Asia courses combine both Technical English, R/T Phraseology and General English to give you a solid foundation in English. Phrasal verbs are included in every unit.
Do you know what the following phrasal verbs mean?
- It is important to keep up with the latest developments in aircraft technology.
- Keep away from that flock of Canada Geese!
- Airline pilots have to take on a lot of responsibility.
- This mechanical part has worn out. It will need replacing.
- I need to go over my notes for the Meteorology exam.