Phrasal verbs are difficult for many English learners because it's difficult to see what the words mean just by looking at them. Aviation English Asia courses combine both Technical English, R/T Phraseology and General English to give you a solid foundation in English. Phrasal verbs are included in every unit.
Do you know what the following phrasal verbs mean?
- Don't give up learning English. It's worth the effort.
- The NTSB are looking into the cause of the accident.
- None of the crew can stand working with her.
- There is a hold up at the baggage carousel. The plane has only just been unloaded.
- She put off preparing for the ICAO test until a week before the test so she failed.