How proficient are your staff in conducting their duties in English?
Aviation English Asia has partnered with the Aviation English Organisation to develop an effective language assessment tool for companies and organisations that need a fast, reliable and cost-effective way of assessing the language skills of employees.
Aviation English Asia Ltd takes a real-world approach to language assessment.
Aviation English Asia can help corporate clients:
- Assess current employee's English language proficiency and determine if they require training (placement testing).
- Assess current employee's English language proficiency and determine the ease with which they can perform their duties (proficiency testing).
- Assess the English language proficiency of job candidates (screening test).
- Assess the success of language training courses (progress test).
- Evaluate the accuracy of other language tests.
Language Assessment for Pilots and ATCOs
Aviation English Asia Ltd is not currently involved in ICAO rating or certification, however we can help stakeholders implement an effective testing solution.
Aviation English Asia is primarily a course provider, therefore we assess the English language proficiency of pilots and controllers initially for the purposes of selecting an appropriate training course. For this purpose we recommend all pilots and ATCOs take the Aviation English Placement Test
After completing a number of training hours AEA also provide written reports to airlines and ICAO assessors recommending either reassessment or more training hours. This service is available to airlines, government agencies, flight training organisations and private individuals worldwide.
Aviation English Asia will then arrange continuing English language support for your organisation to meet the ICAO requirements.
Language Assessment for Cabin Crew, Aircraft Maintenance Engineers, Airport Service Providers, Airline Customer Service Officers and Airport Security Officers
The assessment is designed to test the language of people who need to use English for an aviation related service or safety role. The assessment results are benchmarked to the Council of Europe Common European framework for Modern Languages. It is an internationally recognised assessment of workplace English.
The service provides:
- relevant, useful and reliable language tests in work contexts
- test administration
- rapid turnaround of results
- information to help the interpretation of results
- advice to companies on appropriate language testing, assessing language needs (language auditing) and training.