Proficiency in English is an essential skill for airport customer service officers.
Aviation English Asia Ltd offer career focused English language courses that will help your staff communicate clearly and concisely. Whether you want to improve your English to write reports or you simply want to improve your ability to communicate with others, our team of professional Native English Teachers and Subject Matter Experts can deliver the language training you most need.
Benefits for Airport Customer Service Officers:
- Improve your ability to communicate clearly and effectively with passengers, colleagues and crew members.
- Become more confident in dealing with unusual and unexpected events.
- Improve your comprehension of a wide range of accents.
- Improve your cultural awareness and ability to interpret gestures, mannerisms and body language.
- Improve your ability to write accurate and concise reports
- Course complements airport internal training.
- Air travellers
- World destinations
- Problems at the airport
- Politeness, formality and register
- Company image
- Being tactful
- Unruly / suspicious passengers
- Dangerous Goods
- Giving directions
- Handling complaints
- Air rage
- Flight information
CLASS SIZE We recommend 8-16 per class where it is feasible.
COURSE TIMES This course is available as an intensive course, or as an ongoing course. Various time slots are currently available for a closed class for Airport Customer Service Officers. eg Monday-Sunday 1400-1600 / 1500-1700 etc. Learners are likely to perform better before their shift starts.
This course is soon to be MATF reimburseable for learners who are both (1) Hong Kong residents (2) employed by an airline or aviation company.
OPTIONAL EXTRA PRACTICE
For staff that require additional English language practice, they should consider attending optional weekend workshops. We typically offer workshops for non-technical airline staff such as Customer Service Officers, Cabin Crew and Airport Security Officers on alternating Saturday and Sunday mornings 10-12pm. A two hour workshop costs $300HKD per person if more than 8 people attend, or $500HKD if less than 8 people attend.
TEACHING STAFF All teaching staff are certified by the Aviation English Organisation. All teachers have aviation and language teaching experience.