Effective communication with overseas clients and partners is vital for airlines. It is now more important than ever for airline staff to speak the international language of business – English. It is suitable for people who work for an airline in a business or administration role.
Aviation English Asia offers Business English courses to help you achieve proficiency in the airline industry and social situations such as talking to clients and partners, working in teams, solving business problems, and much more.
Benefits of the Business English for Aviation course:
Business English for Aviation will enable you to
- Understand business conversations
- Relate to people in a workplace environment
- Develop general and technical business vocabulary
- Recognise and use an appropriate degree of formality
- Build the confidence and skills required for effective international communication
- Improve your overall communication skills
Designed for airport/airline staff with an intermediate to advanced level of English.
- Blended learning - classroom, course book and online for maximum effectiveness.
- Interactive lessons based on everyday business situations.
- Exercises on all English skills (reading, writing, speaking, and listening)
- Promotes multi-cultural awareness for increased sensitivity and understanding
- Lessons for students at intermediate to advanced levels
- Preparation for Business English tests like the Cambridge BEC Vantage-level exam
- Different accents and varieties of English
- Continuous assessment so progress can be tracked and weaknesses improved
Custom designed to suit your needs
Aviation Business English students can choose elective modules such as:
- English for Cargo
- English for Catering
- English for Crew Control
- English for Airport Management
- English for Finance
- English for Marketing
- English for Human Resources
- English for Information Technology
Focus on the English skills you most need
- making effective presentations
- handling phone calls
- interviewing and disciplining staff
- writing reports and memos
To find out your starting level please arrange a consultation by telephoning +852 8179 9295 or complete the Course Enquiry form.