ICAO Aviation English for Cadet Entry Pilots (Fixed Schedule Group Class) HKG
The only complete Aviation English proficiency course for Cadet Entry Pilots
ICAO Aviation English for Cadet Entry Pilots is suitable for you if you want to apply for an airline's cadet pilot programme and want to improve your English before proceeding with the application. You will learn unique skills that will give you a massive advantage over other candidates.
Each unit gives you practice of the following ICAO test key skills:
- Pronunciation - advanced techniques to improve your pronunciation
- Vocabulary - develop a wide aviation, technical and general vocabulary and paraphrasing skills
- Structure - improve your grammar with effective drills and activities
- Comprehension - listening and reading comprehension - specific to aviation
- Fluency - organise your thoughts and ideas and express yourself clearly
- Interaction - learn to respond appropriately in routine and non-routine situations
You can find more details about the course content here.
This is a special fixed schedule class, at a very low price of $6500 HKD because it is fixed schedule - every Wednesday at 1900-2130 for 14 weeks. We recommend the fixed schedule course for people who are not going to make an application within the next 6 months, eg university students. Current university students will be given priority for enrolment.
If you want to learn at a faster pace, or require a flexible schedule class we recommend the Flexible Schedule Group Class which has regular market rate pricing.
How to enrol:
In order to attend this class you must be enrolled on the ICAO Aviation English for Cadet Entry Pilots course as a regular AEA student.
- Request a Learning Agreement - Complete a Learning Agreement and return it to Aviation English Asia Ltd.
- Payment - make payment to Aviation English Asia Ltd. Payment can be by cheque, cash or ATM transfer. Payment details are on the Learning Agreement.