ICAO Aviation English for Cadet Entry Pilots (Fixed Schedule Group Class) HKG
Aviation English Asia Ltd offer the ICAO Aviation English for Cadet Entry Pilots course to help you achieve both success in an ICAO English Test and in gaining a cadetship. This course has been taught in Hong Kong continuously since 2009 and has helped a lot of candidates achieve success in gaining a cadetship.
There is no other course provider with AEA's experience, credibility and reputation in Asia. All of our teachers are suitably qualified eg CELTA, MA Applied Linguistics and significant aviation experience. Although AEA is a test development and rater training organisation we are not directly involved in ICAO testing in Hong Kong, therefore there is no chance of your results being held invalid because of *conflict of interest.
* ICAO Circular 323-AN/185 2.5.2 states "Trainers should never be involved in the licensing test process of their own students; this could undermine the validity and impartiality of the testing process where stakes are particularly high in terms of safety, economics and careers."
AEA teachers are qualified and every teacher has more than 16 years of Teaching English as a Second Language experience. Course material is verified and co-developed by Subject Matter Experts (also qualified Native English Teachers). All course material was developed by Aviation English Asia Ltd. We do not teach from a published text book, although we may recommend a suitable text book for self study. All teaching material is Asia specific and focused on the language learning needs of Hong Kong candidates.
Learners also get personalised feedback from a renowned language proficiency expert, who has been involved in the development of the AEROSTA Framework Aviation English test, and recommendations for further study.
The only complete Aviation English proficiency course for Cadet Entry Pilots
ICAO Aviation English for Cadet Entry Pilots is suitable for you if you want to apply for an airline's cadet pilot programme and need to improve your English before proceeding with the application. It's more effective, more affordable and more enjoyable than other English courses because it gives you intensive practice of key language skills and vocabulary that you need for an aviation career.
You will learn unique skills that will give you a massive advantage over other candidates.
Each unit gives you practice of the following ICAO test key skills:
- Pronunciation - advanced techniques to improve your pronunciation
- Vocabulary - develop a wide aviation, technical and general vocabulary and paraphrasing skills
- Structure - improve your grammar with effective drills and activities
- Comprehension - listening and reading comprehension - specific to aviation
- Fluency - organise your thoughts and ideas and express yourself clearly
- Interaction - learn to respond appropriately in routine and non-routine situations
This will help you stay motivated and you will enjoy learning English more because you have a clear objective. Aviation English Asia has an objective too - to help you become proficient at ICAO Level 5 and above. After completing the recommended number of course units you will be well prepared for the ICAO test.
You can find more details about the course content here.
This is a special fixed schedule class, at a very low price of $6500 HKD because it is fixed schedule - every Wednesday at 1900-2130 for 14 weeks. We recommend the fixed schedule course for people who are not going to make an application within the next 6 months, eg university students. Current university students will be given priority for enrolment.
If you want to learn at a faster pace, or require a flexible schedule class we recommend the Flexible Schedule Group Class which has regular market rate pricing.
How to enrol:
In order to attend this class you must be enrolled on the ICAO Aviation English for Cadet Entry Pilots course as a regular AEA student.
- Request a Learning Agreement - Complete a Learning Agreement and return it to Aviation English Asia Ltd.
- Payment - make payment to Aviation English Asia Ltd. Payment can be by cheque, cash or ATM transfer. Payment details are on the Learning Agreement.
- Michael Egerton
- Chow Man Fung Andrew