Does your airport need English speaking staff?
English is essential for those in customer service roles. Improving language skills can be difficult and time consuming, especially for people who are already focused on learning new skills for their jobs.
Aviation English Asia offers a more efficient way for your employees to learn English than sending them to traditional language schools. You will find that through Aviation English Asia's Natural Communicative Method your employees will learn to effectively communicate in English whilst simultaneously developing better customer service skills.
Courses for airport staff include:
- Essential English for Airport Service Providers & Agents
- English for Airport Customer Service (Basic)
- English for Airport Customer Service (Professional)
- Advanced Intercultural Communication
- English for Passenger Service
- English for Safety and Security
- English for Personal & Professional Development
- Report Writing
- Advanced Report Writing / Statement Writing for Airport Security Officers
- English for Aerodrome Safety & Auditing
- Elementary English (CEFR A1-A2)
- Foundation English (CEFR A2-B1)
- Pronunciation and Listening Comprehension Skills
- English for Airport Management